Coolpad USB Driver is officially released by Coolpad. This driver is specially used to connect Coolpad smartphone to the PC/Laptop. You can connect your Coolpad smartphone to a PC/Laptop to transfer files, and it also allows you to flash Coolpad stock firmware on a Coolpad smartphone using this driver. Download Spreadtrum USB Drivers for spreadturm devices.
Here on this page, we share the official Coolpad USB Driver.
Features of Coolpad USB Driver
Coolpad Driver is free of cost. You don’t need to pay a penny to install or use a Coolpad driver.
Coolpad Driver is fully secure. Coolpad officially makes it.
It is compatible with all windows such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or Windows 10. Also, it supports both 32bit and 64bit operating systems. Download Oneplus Usb Drivers for oneplus device or tablets.
Coolpad has officially released USB Driver.
This USB Driver supports all Coolpad smartphones.
Here you will always get the updated version of the Coolpad Driver.
Download And Install Huawei Driver to flash huawei devices.
How to Install Coolpad USB Driver on Windows:
There are two ways to install this Driver. One is you can install automatically by setup or the second is you can install manually.
Install Coolpad Driver Automatically
- Download the “Coolpad-USB-driver-setup.zip” zip file from the above link and then extract it on your Desktop.
- Run Coolpad-USB-driver-setup.exe by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the instruction in the installation wizard and click finish after the installation process is complete.
- That’s it Coolpad Driver is installed on your PC/Laptop.
Also Check: Official LG USB Drivers For all LG devices
Install Coolpad Driver Manually
- Download the “Coolpad-USB-driver.zip” zip file from the above link and then extract it.
- Go to Device Manager on your computer. To do this, right-click on “My Computer or This PC” and click Manage. A pop-up screen will appear, then select device manager.
- When you click on the Device Manager, you will see your Computer name on the top of your Device Manager, Settings. Click on it.
- Now click on the Action -> Select Add Legacy Hardware.
- You will see a new popup, “Welcome to the Add hardware Wizard ” screen. Hit the Next button.
- To the next screen, you have to select the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list(Advanced)” option and hit the Next button.
- Select “Show All Device” and Hit Next Button.
- Click on browse and select the Coolpad Driver file from where you extract the driver file.
- Once you select the Coolpad driver’s .inf file, then click Open and click ok.
- Select Driver from that list to install and click next and once again click next.
- If you see a security warning, you can select Install.
- After installing the Coolpad Driver, you can Restart your PC/Laptop.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Coolpad Driver on your computer.
How to Install Coolpad Legacy ADB and Fastboot Driver on Windows
- You can download the Coolpad Legacy Fastboot Driver and ADB Driver from the download section of the website and extract them to your PC.
- open the folder and run the 15 second ADB installer.exe as administrator.
- You will see a command window that asks you permission whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver.
- Once again you will be asked to confirm whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot driver. It should now ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Type “Y” and press enter again.
- Last time, It should ask to install ADB system-wide. Type “Y” and press enter again.
- When the Driver Installation window appears, follow the instructions onscreen, and after that ADB and Fastboot drivers will be installed on your computer.