Windows computer not recognizing Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 Phone? Or Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 android phone won’t connect to the PC? It can be the result of missing Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB drivers or bad or corrupted drivers. To fix Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 Android phone not showing up on PC, download the Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB driver and install it on your computer.
Multilaser USB drivers are essential to efficiently connect Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 to Computer and Laptop using a USB cable. On this page, we have managed to share the official Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB driver for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8. Apart from the official USB Driver for Multilaser M9S ML-JI09, we have also shared Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers.
The Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 Android USB driver allows you to connect your phone as an MTP USB device (Media Transfer Protocol) to the computer so that you can transfer images, videos, documents, and other files between the phone and computer. Thus it will fix the android file transfer not working issue.
The Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 ADB driver and Fastboot driver allow you to pass ADB and Fastboot commands from the PC to perform certain operations on your phone.
Download Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB Driver
The Multilaser mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc. It can also be used for general purposes like transferring media and files to and from mobile to PC.
Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 Driver for Flashing Firmware
Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
The Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 Fastboot and ADB drivers can be downloaded below.
Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
How to Install Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 USB Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the latest Android USB Driver (latest_usb_driver_windows.zip) file to Desktop on your computer.
- Now open the Device Manager on your computer by right-clicking Windows Start Button and selecting Device Manager.
- Now click on your Computer name in the Device Manager window.
- Now click on Action and then click on Add legacy hardware.
- Now Add Hardware Wizard window should open. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Select Show All Devices from the list and click on Next.
- In the next screen, click on Have Disk… to open the Install From Disk window.
- In the Install From Disk window, click on Browse… and navigate to the folder where you have extracted the drivers in Step #1.
- Now select android_winusb.inf driver file and click on Open and then on OK.
- Now select the Android ADB Interface driver from the list and click on Next.
- Confirm the Hardware driver to install and click on Next to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, click on Finish.
- Follow Steps #3 to #13 again and install the Android Bootloader Interface driver and Android Composite ADB Interface driver.
- Once all the listed drivers are installed, reboot your computer.
How to Install Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download and extract the 15 Seconds ADB installer zip file on your computer. Once extracted, you’ll find the ADB driver installer setup file.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup file and select Run as administrator.
- Now 15 seconds ADB driver installer command prompt window should open on your computer.
- It should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver and Fastboot driver. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now, it should ask whether you want to install the ADB driver system-wide. Press the Y key again and hit Enter.
- Now, the ADB and Fastboot driver installation process should begin.
- When the ADB driver installation is finished, it will ask whether you want to install device drivers. Press the Y key and then press Enter.
- Now the “Device Driver Installation Wizard” window should pop-up.
- Click on Next to begin installing Google USB Drivers (WinUSB).
- Once the installation process is completed, click on Finish and restart your computer.
Important Notes:[*] Driver Signature Error: If you got Driver Signature Error While installing the Driver then See this Video to fix this problem. [*] Broken link: Report here. [*] Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.
The post Multilaser M9S ML-JI09 appeared first on Android USB Drivers.