RDA drivers are used to connecting Coolsand(RDA) or Rockchip chipset Mobile devices to the computer to transfer data between them.
Download RDA USB Driver
Using RDA Drivers you can flash stock firmware on your rockchip chipset mobile. Furthermore, you can easily transfer data between RDA device and PC without any issue.
How to Install RDA USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver file on the Computer. If you already have then skipped this step.
- Once the driver file is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the x86 Folder if your System 32 Bit or select x64 Folder if your System is 64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Run the DPInst.exe and the setup will launch.
- Click on the Next Button to start the installation process:
- Click on the Install this driver software anyway button to begin the installation:
- Once the installation is completed, click on the Finish button and the setup will close.
- Restart the computer.