|Platform||Windows 7 to Windows 10 (32 or 64)|
|Processor Architecture||32bit or 64bit|
Do you own a Samsung Android phone and are you looking for a way to connect it to your computer? Do you want to transfer files or backup your devices? In that case, you need to get the Samsung Android USB driver. In this blog, you will be able to learn how to get this driver.
What is the use of Samsung USB Drivers?
Today, you can easily share, sync, and transfer files via the cloud and wirelessly. There’s no doubt, however, that transferring files between your device and computer is the easiest and fastest through a physical USB connection. A USB connection doesn’t just help with flashing stock firmware with Odin; it’s also helpful when debugging software, developing apps, and working with ADB commands. Download Huawei hi suite For PC.
Your device needs to be physically connected via a USB cable to the PC in order to accomplish all these tasks. Most of the time, Windows will automatically detect the device and install the necessary drivers. The USB drivers need to be manually installed on your computer if your computer does not recognize your Galaxy smartphone/tablet.
It is true that the manufacturer bundles the USB driver with the Smart Switch companion software. If, however, you are looking for just the USB drivers, then Smart Switch does not need to be installed on your PC. To install the Samsung USB Driver on your Windows computer, you can simply download it from below.
You May Download Windows Phone USB Drivers.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
Samsung USB drivers can be installed very easily on a Windows computer. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you need to do is download the Samsung USB driver ZIP package onto your computer.
- Use an archive tool like WinRAR or 7Zip to extract the downloaded ZIP file.
- Double-click on the executable file associated with the driver (Samsung_USB_Driver_v188.8.131.52.exe) in the extracted folder.
- You should now see the Microsoft InstallWizard on your computer.
- Accept User Account Control by clicking “Yes.”.
- In the driver installation window, click “Next.”.
- Next, select your preferred language and country, and click “Next”.
- Select the location on the PC where you want to install the drivers.
- Click “Install” to install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Finally, click “Finish” once the installation completes.